Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Thanks man Skunkman!!

Here's a big THANK YOU to my friend Skunkman aka Shashank. He's been blogging for a while now and he knows more about these things than I do. He's the one who suggested I use an F1 based template and modified the one he got from somewhere. Of course, he modified it to meet my specifications, but still... He did it. And did it for free. ;) Thanks a lot man. Oh, and here's a bit about him. He plays the lead guitar for his band, Puritania and is one of my best friends right from PU days. His blog site (which, somehow I didn't like too much; he he sorry skunk) is: http://indigo.recycleb.in/

Check it out and yeah, he's always telling me that I take credit for work that others have done or work in which I've not contributed that much. So this is payback time. This time, I'm giving him all the credit. Thanks a lot. Promise that I'll learn about this and not bother you again. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind :)