Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hello Everyone!!

Well, hello everyone. I've always wanted to write something about my favourite sport, the only one I watch and indeed, follow - Formula One. But I wasn't sure if I knew enough about it to write about it and post it on my blog. So, I began by gaining more info about F1 and then getting a basic foundation about the way the sport goes and the history behind it and all that. I think now I've reached a slight basic level where I can blog on F1 and not look so much like a fool. Hopefully, I should live up to my own expectations. So without further ado, I introduce my own blog, Ax "For"Mula1.

I create this blog in order to write my thoughts on races, testing and random bits of news I read on the net. Hope all of you like it. Before I officially start blogging, I need to thank a few people. First of all, Rathan, my dearest and best buddy, who introduced me to the sport way back when I was in class 8. Secondly, to Kunal, my senior, whose F1 quiz I'd been to showed me that being a mere fan is not everything and that I really needed to work on improving my knowledge of F1 and thirdly, to Vilasini, a good friend of mine who urged me to start blogging if I liked F1 so much and wanted to do something. Thank you all for inspiration. Hope you will like my blogs. Comments and suggestions are, as always welcome and appreciated.

Well... let's get it started then. Sit back and enjoy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so nice to see a blog from you...in fact, i've often wondered if you had begun blogging incognito. maybe a total non-F1 person like me mite be able to appreciate the nuances of your passion and learn more thru you and your friends, who i'm sure will contribute actively. love & cheers, Swati.

Anonymous said...

Nice one Akshay...The theme's damn good..Don't change it any cost. And about the article, write smaller ones next time, It'll make them more attractive (I'm not saying they aren't good. Its just that a person would require a lot of patience to read such big articles)....Best of luck for your future posts....

Unknown said...

Akshay, very nice beginning.

Ferrari name is more a passion than a car. It reminded me of the day when I visited Ferrari factory in Italy few years ago and saw the manufacturing, road test as well as crash testing with a dummy. Ferrari sells passenger cars at a premium and the revenue is used to support Formula-1 cars and racing. There is a queue for purchasing a Ferrari passenger car and priority is given to people who owned a Ferrari before. There is a Ferrari restaurant outside the factory with yummy food and lots of stuff with Ferrari logo for sale.

Douche-Muffin said...

dude do you need to be a blowhard in public too